What could be better than silver or gold? How about Proverbs 8:10 “Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.” God obviously has an amazing ability to tell us what is important and what is not. Here He is saying that knowledge is better than silver or gold.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” Hosea 4:6. Let me be perfectly clear, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Critics say some Christians are emotional, that we are not intelligent. I take great umbrage at that. I am intelligent. A person can have all the intellect they want, but without emotion, a person is dead. God gave us a brain to understand what's happening in our world.
In both the preceding scriptures, the word knowledge is an Hebrew word להבחין which means awareness, alertness, an ability to discern times and seasons. There is a great deal going on around us. If you think the news media is telling us everything, you are wrong. Much of what we see happening in the world today is the fulfillment of prophetic scriptures in the Bible. Our worldly commentators are not telling the public everything and certainly are not addressing that fact.
I was thinking of our mainstream media the other day and realized they are perfectly described: CNN- certainly not newsworthy; NBC no better coverage; CBS- can't believe the stuff; ABC – another baloney communication. No one is telling us the truth. But God gives us instruction and knowledge so we can know what is going on in our world.
World events can be tied to biblical scenarios. If it is history that means it is his-story. He understands the outcome. Many are asking "could these be a sign of the end times?" "Is God causing these horrible things to happen?" These are warnings from God, this is not a false alarm. Zephaniah 1:3,tells us "I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from the land, saith the Lord." Not only have we seen the unrest in the Middle East, but the unexplainable (see Bible verse preceding) massive dying of birds, fish, mammals which began in late 2010 and continues to this day although it is not being reported.
Something is about to happen on planet earth Hosea 4:3 "Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yes, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away." That is God's word written 1500 years before Christ was born. These are acts of God. People who are studying prophecy are realizing that God is speaking. Truth is, He never stopped speaking. God wants to talk to man to alert them, it's not too late for anyone.
What about the big news? Tunisia, Egypt. This is a complex situation. Tunisia, Mobarak, Abdullah abdicates his parliament? God wants people to know where we are in prophecy. I am glad I am on God's side.
What is going on? And why is America not telling us the full news:
1. Tunisia engulfed in protests, Egypt in flames, the Arab world is in utter turmoil. Demonstrations are happening in Yemen, leader after leader in the Arab World has been or will be toppled. This was supposedly started
by the “Jasmine Revolution.”
Here is some of the history we don't get. There are 21 Arab nations hostile to Israel involved. Israel is in the middle. They outnumber Israel 600 to 1. They are 95-98% Muslim. A lot of them are illiterate. Some of them have a pseudo-democracy.
Among those in trouble: Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco,
Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, Libya, Algeria, and Turkey,
All of these countries are mostly Monarachies.... but what are the similarities among the leaders of these nations? The presidents or leaders are ALL WESTERNIZED. Abdullah II (Jordan) was educated in the United States, as were several of them. They dress like westerners, they do not appear as “traditional Arabs”. They do not wear the headdress, they wear Edwardian suits. Most were educated in American and London schools. They are totally outside the realm of what Islamic Arabs want. They are favorable to the US – are or have been our allies. They have signed peace treaties with Israel. They owe something to America, so we have looked the other way.
The Arab people hate America, we put people in their countries in leadership positions. Mubarak put factions of Islam,(Muslim Brotherhood), in jail before elections, then would release them, afterward. These leaders are most favorable to Israel. There is a lot of money and greed and trouble involved in this “foreign policy” the United States has had in regards to these nations. The U.S. turns the other way. These leaders rule from a secular platform. Now the Islamic populations are asking for freedom, democracy....our president actually supports the overthrow and hints at something called Muslim Brotherhood (New York Times). Obama believes The Muslim Brotherhood should participate in the process. Do you understand what this means?
White House advisers said they did not rule out engaging The Muslim Brotherhood. What? The New York Times quotes, "Mr. Obama believes politics needed to encompass non-secular entities and The Muslim Brotherhood should be a part of these discussions. Article Here There is a reason for this.
It is critical that people understand what is truly happening, because the media is not giving the information to the public. These governments are going to be unstable. Jordan's Abdullah met with The Muslim Brotherhood. They [The Muslim Brotherhood] pressed for dissolution of Jordan's Parliament (which happened).Who is behind these protests? The Muslim Brotherhood.
They are behind everything Islamic in the world. They have educated Bin Laden. They are behind the building the mosque at Ground Zero. They are behind CAIR and now are behind the uprising up in 21 countries in the Middle East and Northern Africa. They are putting pressure on the leaders of all those nations.
They are very organized and going everywhere. Will they close the Suez Canal? Oil prices are skyrocketing. We live in a country where we don't see these things until we see it at the oil pumps. We are not told. It is time for us to know.
The news gets worse. A leading Muslim Brotherhood member said the Suez Canal should be shut down. They preparing to war against Israel.
Here it is. The "symbol" for The Muslim Brotherhood. The Sword and Qu'ran – and the word 'prepare” as in prepare for war. Their Statement of Faith: God is our objective, the Qu'ran is our constitution, The prophet is our leader, struggle is our way and death for sake of God is our highest aspiration. They want to take control of the world. Their tenant of faith is to control the entire world...a civilization change. It is not a religion. It is a change of civilization. They did it in the Middle East, they have begun in Europe and this is how they will do it:
They will bring a new caliphate. A caliphate is a political system which establishes Islam and its governmental law, appoints ministers to assist in ruling. It is their government. The qu'ran runs it. A caliphate is elected democratically. But it is not what we think. Recall they are 95 – 98% Islamic, they want this. The people want Sharia Law throughout their world.
The system of Islam is well-ordered. A spiritual leader uses the Qu'ran and Sharia Law to establish the judiciary. The last caliphate the world saw was the Ottoman Empire. WWI broke it up. In 1929, the Muslim Brotherhood was formed with the express goal to unite Islam in one caliphate (one body).
A book, now translated into English, explains all we must grasp. Jihad is the Qay by Mustafa Mashhur, Leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, 1996-2002 Info Here Full Translation PDF file here
In his book, Jihad is the Way, Mashhur explains the fundamental concepts of the Muslim Brotherhood ideology. Mashhur's teachings encompass subjects such as the Muslim Brotherhood's goal of establishing an Islamic state, world domination under Islam, the public and personal religious duty of military Jihad, and the warning not to rush to Jihad until it is prepared and timed for maximum benefit.
To quote the book on the “goals of the Muslim Brotherhood”,
"...the Islamic Ummah [nation]... can regain its power and be liberated and assume its rightful position which was intended by Allah, as the most exalted nation among men , as the leaders of humanity..."
- "...know your status, and believe firmly that you are the masters of the world, even if your enemies desire your degradation..."
- "It should be known that Jihad and preparation towards Jihad are not only for the purpose of fending-off assaults and attacks of Allah's enemies from Muslims, but are also for the purpose of realizing the great task of establishing an Islamic state and strengthening the religion and spreading it around the world..."
- "...Jihad for Allah is not limited to the specific region of the Islamic countries, since the Muslim homeland is one and is not divided, and the banner of Jihad has already been raised in some of its parts, and it shall continue to be raised, with the help of Allah, until every inch of the land of Islam will be liberated, the State of Islam will be established,..."
Means: Jihad - a mandatory religious duty
-"Then comes the power of arms and weapons,... and this is the role of Jihad."
- "Jihad is a religious public duty... incumbent upon the Islamic nation, and is a personal duty to fend off the infidels' attack on the nation..."
- "And the youth should know that the problems of the Islamic world, such as Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Eritrea, or the Philippines, are not issues of territories and nations, but of faith and religion. They are problems of Islam and all Muslims, and their resolution cannot be negotiated and bargained by recognizing the enemy's right to the Islamic land he stole, therefore, there is no other option but Jihad for Allah, and this is why Jihad is the way."
- "The symbol of the [Muslim] Brotherhood is the book of Allah [the Qu"ran] between two swords. The swords symbolize Jihad and the force that protects the truth represented in Allah's book."
- "...that is, go out to battle, oh believers, young and old, by foot or with animal, under all circumstances and conditions..."
Timing: Don't rush, prepare carefully for Jihad
- "... despite this, the [Muslim] Brotherhood is not rushed by youth's enthusiasm into immature and unplanned action which will not alter the bad reality and may even harm the Islamic activity, and will benefit the people of falsehood..."
- "... one should know that it is not necessary that the Muslims will repel every attack or damage caused by the enemies of Allah immediately, but [only] when ability and the circumstances are fit to it."
- "Prepare yourself and train in the art of warfare, and embrace the causes of power. You must learn the ways and manners and laws of war. You must learn them and embrace them and adhere to them, so that your Jihad will be the one accepted by Allah."
- "... there exists an unavoidable personal duty for every Muslim to equip himself and prepare and gear-up towards Jihad..."
Personal goal: Aspire to Shahada - Death for Allah
- "Allah is our goal, the Prophet is our leader, the Quran is our constitution, the Jihad is our way, and the Death for Allah is our most exalted wish."
- "The Jihad is our way and death for Allah is our most lofty wish", this is the call which we have always called,... Many of our beloved ones have already achieved this wish,... We ask Allah to accept all of them,... and may He join us with them, ..."
Pass this on to all you know. Americans must wake up.