Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do Not Be Fooled

I have been completely in disbelief of the "followers" of Barack Obama and their true belief that he IS the Messiah. It is the most astonishing thing I have ever witnessed. I know others are feeling the same way I am. Of course, he isn't the Messiah. Jesus Christ is the one and only Messiah. Those who are followers of Him, His believers, Christians, know His "voice" and we are not fooled by false prophets. Do you suppose there are about 52 million of us? Perhaps we heard our Shepard's voice and knew the truth.

One thing is for sure, there's more going on here than meets the eye and I'm no conspiracy theory chaser. Obama has no good up his sleeve and he has plenty of people who are willing to carry out his orders.

I remember all of the Anti Bush bumper stickers I saw for EIGHT years. It bothered me but I never would've been so presumptuous to have TAKEN one off of a person's car. Well, I've had several anti-Obama stickers taken off of mine! But I've got the answer now, I put them on magnetic strips, put them on my vehicle and when I get out, I take them off. Then, I put them back on when I get back in my vehicle. Sad, huh? Very sad. It's the IMPEACH OBAMA sticker they go for. The O! crap sticker doesn't seem to bother them as much. I haven't had my paint keyed yet or my tires slashed but that may be right around the corner. If I catch someone in the act, it will be in the papers. God will have to help that person because I'll be all over them. These people are CRAZY.

My point is, recently, Obama gave a speech at Georgetown U (that nice Catholic University) where he made it a "requirement" that all religious symbols be covered before he would step into the room to make his speech. Even the IHS (In His Service) on the podium be covered. This is extremely disturbing to me and very telling as well. Is it like he's a vampire and if exposed to a cross or crucifix he'll melt? I don't know, but someone grab a crucifix and hold it up to him, quick! Strangely enough, he ended his speech with a "quasi take" on Matthew Chapter 7, the Parable of Building one's house on rock and not sand. I find that very strange for several reasons. Because in that same passage, Jesus is warning us of false prophets.

Here is the complete text and I believe we should take this to heart and perhaps unknowingly, Obama was being used by Jesus to remind Christians to wake up and pay attention. I don't believe Obama is a Christian (certainly not) and is not aware of the scriptures, their meanings or how they are used. If so, he might have been more careful of this passage since so many people think he is the Anti-Christ (which I personally don't think he is but then, only God knows this at this time).

Matthew Chapter 7 15-29

King James Version

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdome of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock.
25. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
29. For he taught them as ONE having authority, and not as the scribes.

I feel that those who may read this blog and follow along and understand what I'm saying here should pay close attention in the coming months to the things (those little things) that Obama does, similar to what I describe here. I feel it is the little things that is most telling. For just as Jesus tells us, we will know them by their fruits. What fruits has Obama brought forth? Is it good fruit or bad fruit? I know the answer to these questions. I knew that answer before he ever ran for President. He was under impeachment proceedings in the Illinois Senate. This man is evil and I don't know HOW he managed to swindle his way into the Presidency. But it is up to every Christian in this country to pray for our nation and pray for deliverance from this man and those around him. We need to pray for courage to fight for our rights and pray for those Congressional Representatives who are Christians and who are fighting every day for us.



Quote for the Day:

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other: or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon (money). Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body more than rainment? Be hold theh fowls of theh air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which ofo you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like oen of these. Wherefore God so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more cloth you, O ye of little faith? Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew Chapter 6: 24-34

No comments: